9.13.2007

Google Security on Torpark

I find this interesting, while I was using Torpark yesterday I got this message from Google. I was very excited when I got this message because I knew for sure my computer was not able to be indentified. The only problem is that I was assigned a German IP address and if you will notice in the picture below I am at google.de. Either way, I was happy to know that it works because now I can test one of those Free... offers for different stuff by creating a second account to see if it really ads me as a referal. What is great about the offer I am signing up for is that I have completed the same offer before but through someone else and I received my download the next day. Basically it cost me about 50 cents to get a $25 download. By the way this particular offer is for a free 20" iMac.